Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 5, Thing 10: Online Image Generator

I wanted to make a header for my blog and here it is. I used www.headerbar.com. I don't know why it's not long enough, but I'm tired of playing with it. Also Blogger made me keep the Blog name in that ugly text (it said field required when I edited it). It looked better the way I made it in the generator.

James, this is fun but it is not "short." Between playing around with different generators, deciding what you want to do and doing it, this takes a long time.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Yes, it can be time consuming. But remember, it's much shorter time frame than taking a 3 month course at school to learn how to use Photoshop and to do graphic design...

http://www.ImageGenerator.org (make buttons, banners, sigs, avatars, comics, logos, gags, e-cards, etc)